Rousko-Frantcouzkiy Forum Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
[HQ] Thompson Square Are You Gonna Kiss<Me Or Not

Reply to topic    Rousko-Frantcouzkiy Forum Forum Index » Rousko-Frantcouzkiy Forum » Cinema Previous topic
[HQ] Thompson Square Are You Gonna Kiss<Me Or Not
johatan
Gansta
Gansta

Post [HQ] Thompson Square Are You Gonna Kiss<Me Or Not Reply with quote

Thompson Square Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not > bit.ly/1ZgjYDH

10cf746e54
The song has been certified 2 Platinum by the RIAA. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating. FAQ/Help Jobs Terms of Use Privacy Policy/Privacy Rights Copyright Closed Captioning Eventful Partners Ad Choices 2016 Viacom International Inc. "Week Ending April 14, 2013. Collins: When youre writing songs five days a week, its really a matter of just keeping your pencil sharp. Chart (201011) Peak position Canada (Canadian Hot 100)[7] 50 US Billboard Hot 100[8] 32 US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)[9] 1 . Retrieved May 1, 2013.

Roughstock. It was released in July 2010 as the second single from their self-titled debut album, which was released on February 8, 2011. Theyre husband and wife, and it was kind of their story how they fell in love, even though I dont know if it was exactly up on the roof! [laughs] But it was a love story, and they got hold of it. Burrrr! (Page not found) Sorry, we didn't mean for that to happen! You can search Genius by using the search bar above, or go back to the homepage. When we wrote it, I thought it was a good song. You get so clever with pictures, you forget what the meaning of the song is. ^ Lincoln, Jeff. ^ "Best of 2011: Hot 100 Songs". Jude: You Really Feel Like They Have a Goal June 2, 2016 10:31 AM Former Time Jumpers Drummer Rick Vanaugh Dies June 2, 2016 9:24 AM Melodime, Little Thing Called Love [Exclusive Premiere] June 2, 2016 9:00 AM 5 Years Ago: Shania Twain Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame June 2, 2016 8:50 AM The Scott Brothers Share Music Video for Let the Night Shine In June 1, 2016 4:15 PM Randy Travis to Receive 2016 CRS Artist Career Achievement Award June 1, 2016 3:45 PM Read More Country NewsGalleries Country Musics Most Political Artists May 27, 2016 11:30 AM Country Artists Wearing the American Flag [PICTURES] May 26, 2016 12:27 PM See Photos of Hank Williams Jr. Thompson Square – Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not lyricsWe were sittin' up there on your momma's roof Talkin' about everything under the moon With the smell of honeysuckle and your perfume All I could think about was my next move Oh, but you were so shy, so was I Maybe that's why it was so hard to believe When you smiled and said to me "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I like you a lot But you're about to miss your shot "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" It was the best dang kiss I ever had Except for that long one after that And I knew if I wanted this thing to last Sooner or later I'd have to ask for your hand So I took a chance Bought a wedding band and got down on one knee And you smiled and said to me "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I love you a lot I think we've got a real good shot "Are you gonna kiss me or not?" So, we planned it all out for the middle of June From the wedding cake to the honeymoon And your momma cried When you walked down the aisle When the preacher man said "Say I do" I did and you did too, then I lifted that veil And saw your pretty smile and I said "Are you gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? Look at all the love we got It ain't never gonna stop Are you gonna kiss me or not? " Yeah baby, I love you a lot I really think we've got a shot Are you gonna kiss me or not?Lyrics taken from explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain".MeaningsShare link: Embed: EmailPrintCorrectAdd song structure elements Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form".

megadeth big 4 in sofia 2010the orgasm diariesthe princess and the frog nla state of trance: ibizawwe 07 06 2012parks and recreation S06E11persona 4 animation completeharry potter and the halfblood princefairy tail 174injustice gods among us 029

Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:21
Publicité

Post Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:21
Reply to topic    Rousko-Frantcouzkiy Forum Forum Index » Rousko-Frantcouzkiy Forum » Cinema All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Index | Administration Panel | Create own nforum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation